This game, I would say, has a very unique story but poor gameplay and short play. The grafik isn't bad though ( but why in the earth that the people is shut up when they suppose to talk ). So here is the complete walkthrough to all of you who plays it. I don't want to spoil your game, so I try to make this walkthrough not step by step exactly. One thing, you can't bring all of your inventory ( there's a maximum limit ), so you must remember where you put your inventory before you try to take another one.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE BEGINNING ?
- Try to talk to people for information
- Visit the wagon on the left side
HOW CAN I PASS THE DESERT, I KEEP DYING WHEN TRYING TO PASS IT ?
- Cover your eye when walk in the desert and bring a compass
- Eyeglasses, did this word ring your bell ?
- Get it from the chest in the wagon ( it's on the right side ) Move the object, the eyeglasses is under that thing
- Receive compass from the sick man
- Move north from the fire
WHY THE WEREWOLF ATTACK ME WHEN I VISIT THE CEMETARY ?
- It's dark, too dangerous to walk in the cemetary
- Don't go there yet. Back again later
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE SILVERLOAD TOWN ?
- Find a hotel, take a sleep
- Don't walk around too long or you will get killed.
CAN I DO SOMETHING FIRST BEFORE I GO TO HOTEL ?
- Talk to people near cemetary and try to visit the barn
- The barn is on the left path from the hotel
- Get paper on pole ( it's a message ) and get the stick lying on the ground
- Return to hotel quickly
THERE'S NO ONE IN THE HOTEL !
- Call the manager
- Do you see the bell on the counter ? Ring it
- Get the room key
THE MANAGER DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE ROOM KEY !
- Did you say something wrong ?
- Try to give the reason "I'm just pass through" when he asked you
THERE'S A STRANGE CABINET IN MY ROOM, BUT I CAN'T OPEN IT !
- Unlock it first
- Have you found the key yet ? It's behind the counter downstair
- Move the paper, voila that's the yellow key for the cabinet
- Unlock the cabinet, enter, and talk to Leo about the story of the town
DAMN, I GOT KILLED WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP !
- Did you forget to lock your room door ?
- Not with your room key, it's not enough
- Get the chair outside the room
- Use it to secure the door
- Now get some sleep
WHAT MUST I DO NOW ?
- Remember what did you give to the manager last night ?
- Take your gun back, it's behind the counter
I GET KILLED WHEN I TRY TO HELP THE POOR MAN OUTSIDE THE HOTEL !
- Mind your own business !
- Say that you're just pass through and just ask why the people beat him
WHAT MUST I DO NOW ?
- Look around, get information and buy anything you can
- Visit the local shop ( it's to the right path from the hotel )
- Buy rope and matches
- Go to barber, ask him to shave you ( cut you, I might say ) and the story will be more awesome - Talk to sherrif. He's in the jail next to the statue.
WHERE CAN I FIND SOME BULLETS FOR MY GUN, IT'S EMPTY ?
- Go to gun shop, it's on the north side of the town
- Buy bullet ( it's on the shelves behind the merchant )
Weiter mit: Komplettlösung Silverload: Seite 2
Übersicht: alle Komplettlösungen
Mafia 3 ist da. Das ist ein Grund zur Freude. Allerdings stellen sich die Entwickler auf der Zielgeraden selbst ein (...) mehr
Solltet ihr am Freitag, den 28. Oktober, dem Erscheinungstermin der Skyrim - Special Edition, euch unbedingt nicht wohl (...) mehr