This game, I would say, has a very unique story but poor gameplay and short play. The grafik isn't bad though ( but why in the earth that the people is shut up when they suppose to talk ). So here is the complete walkthrough to all of you who plays it. I don't want to spoil your game, so I try to make this walkthrough not step by step exactly. One thing, you can't bring all of your inventory ( there's a maximum limit ), so you must remember where you put your inventory before you try to take another one.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE BEGINNING ?
- Try to talk to people for information
- Visit the wagon on the left side
HOW CAN I PASS THE DESERT, I KEEP DYING WHEN TRYING TO PASS IT ?
- Cover your eye when walk in the desert and bring a compass
- Eyeglasses, did this word ring your bell ?
- Get it from the chest in the wagon ( it's on the right side ) Move the object, the eyeglasses is under that thing
- Receive compass from the sick man
- Move north from the fire
WHY THE WEREWOLF ATTACK ME WHEN I VISIT THE CEMETARY ?
- It's dark, too dangerous to walk in the cemetary
- Don't go there yet. Back again later
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE SILVERLOAD TOWN ?
- Find a hotel, take a sleep
- Don't walk around too long or you will get killed.
CAN I DO SOMETHING FIRST BEFORE I GO TO HOTEL ?
- Talk to people near cemetary and try to visit the barn
- The barn is on the left path from the hotel
- Get paper on pole ( it's a message ) and get the stick lying on the ground
- Return to hotel quickly
THERE'S NO ONE IN THE HOTEL !
- Call the manager
- Do you see the bell on the counter ? Ring it
- Get the room key
THE MANAGER DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE ROOM KEY !
- Did you say something wrong ?
- Try to give the reason "I'm just pass through" when he asked you
THERE'S A STRANGE CABINET IN MY ROOM, BUT I CAN'T OPEN IT !
- Unlock it first
- Have you found the key yet ? It's behind the counter downstair
- Move the paper, voila that's the yellow key for the cabinet
- Unlock the cabinet, enter, and talk to Leo about the story of the town
DAMN, I GOT KILLED WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP !
- Did you forget to lock your room door ?
- Not with your room key, it's not enough
- Get the chair outside the room
- Use it to secure the door
- Now get some sleep
WHAT MUST I DO NOW ?
- Remember what did you give to the manager last night ?
- Take your gun back, it's behind the counter
I GET KILLED WHEN I TRY TO HELP THE POOR MAN OUTSIDE THE HOTEL !
- Mind your own business !
- Say that you're just pass through and just ask why the people beat him
WHAT MUST I DO NOW ?
- Look around, get information and buy anything you can
- Visit the local shop ( it's to the right path from the hotel )
- Buy rope and matches
- Go to barber, ask him to shave you ( cut you, I might say ) and the story will be more awesome - Talk to sherrif. He's in the jail next to the statue.
WHERE CAN I FIND SOME BULLETS FOR MY GUN, IT'S EMPTY ?
- Go to gun shop, it's on the north side of the town
- Buy bullet ( it's on the shelves behind the merchant )
Weiter mit: Komplettlösung Silverload: Seite 2
Übersicht: alle Komplettlösungen
Verdammt große Fußstapfen hat er hinterlassen, der gute Commander Shepard. Zu groß für Sara und (...) mehr
Seit kurzem gibt es in Battlefield 1 vier neue Mehrspielerkarten, die aber lediglich Besitzer des Premium-Services oder (...) mehr