Refinery: Komplettlösung Cold Blood
Sabotage Refinery - Mine
- Try to open the steel gate.
- Talk to Gregor about it - he has no ideas, so…
- Wander up the tunnel at the left of the screen
- Creep up behind the guard and punch him out. The technician will start shouting but Gregor will quiet him down. Meanwhile,
- Interact with the big lever twice. Cord notes that it doesn't stay up.
- Talk to the technician about it, and tell him to hold it open for you.
- Run back to the gate and get through.
- Avoid the lasers and punch the guard at the far side, Gregor will follow.
- Continue up the tunnel until the bridge with the gun emplacement
Plan view of the bridge
- Speak to Gregor about the gun. He comments it may be motion sensitive.
- Speak to Gregor about Gregor. He will provide cover so you can get across the bridge.
- Now run quickly across the bridge, turning right at the other side to hide behind the rocks.
- While crouched here, you can take the guards out as they come down the tunnel. Also Gregor can help as they are unaware of his presence.
- Gregor now leaves - the bridge has been destroyed so he can't join you on this side.
- Continue up the tunnel. A guard here is using an old mine cart for cover. Kill him.
- Use the remora on the console to open the large metal door.
- Go through the door into the room with claw machinery and a lift.
- Talk to the technicians, then punch the console.
- Use the remora on the console in here, and operate claw 3. The other two are jammed.
- The barrel blocking the lift will be removed, allowing you to access the refinery
- Go up one of the ladders onto the ledge.
- Examine the window, and then climb through it.
- Conversation with Tolstov - Alexandra, Vostograd Submarine Base etc.
- Shoot the guard who comes to investigate.
- Leave the room before the robot arrives (through the window).
- (in game cutscene of Tolstov being shot.)
- Climb down the ladder into the room with no roof.
- Quickly run into lab, and place an emp mine in the recharge point. Now run back out before the robot arrives.
- The robot is destroyed by the emp mine.
- Search Tolstov's body. You will get his id card (allows access to the first floor).
- Head into the main hall, making sure to avoid the guard's gaze.
- Climb the ladder.
- Use Tolstov's id card on the lift and push the button. You can now reach the first floor.
- Step on the conveyor, and interact with the pipe overhead before you fall off the end.
- Once over the crusher, shoot the guards on the opposing ledge.
- Climb over the furnace, making sure you aren't dragged in beforehand.
- Follow the conveyors around onto the ledge with the guard. Shoot him.
- Pull the lever.
- Wait until the guards have left the room below, and then go down on the platform.
- Kill the two remaining guards, and then quickly place the bomb on the panel on the front of the baby blue. A timer starts.
- Get outside before the guards return.
- Help Gregor out of his sticky situation.
- Go around the corner and through the door into the office building.
- You must get out exit before the bomb explodes...
- Head down the stairs and into the next room.
- Go through the door on the right.
- Then either : Head up to the first floor in the lift + Kill the guards in the canteen, and take the other lift down into the showers.
- Or : Carry straight on into the guard room. + Kill the guards hiding behind the table.
- Go through the lobby and the reception, killing any guards in your way.
- Leave the way you entered in mission 1.
Weiter mit: Komplettlösung Cold Blood: Mainland Base / Island Base
Zurück zu: Komplettlösung Cold Blood: Seite 8
Seite 1: Komplettlösung Cold Blood
Übersicht: alle Komplettlösungen