These are some basic techniques for playing the game.
- When jumping, ALWAYS hold down the button. You will never know when you shall slip or fall short of the jump. Also, make yourself as close as possible to an edge before you jump so you can get maximum distance.
- When fighting, the most effective way is to use the standard block-and-hit technique. To do this, wait till the opponent strikes, block by pressing up, then immediately press the button and the character strike and get a better chance of hitting the opponent.
- Inspect every room for secret passages. There are many in thisgame and you will not be able to finish it without finding them. To find them, jump up and down to look for any floor passages. Jump up and hit the ceiling to look for any ceiling passages.
- Doors don't stay open forever. Once you step on a step-block, the doors will start to close . . . that is unless something is on the step-block.
- Learn to distinguish step-blocks from the floor.
- After you complete each level (after Level 2), save the game by pressing Control-G. When you die, restart by pressing Control-R and then press Control-L to resume your game. This will allow you to save a lot of time considering that you WILL die.
- Don't be afraid to explore. In order to win the game, you must explore every detail of the game and not miss anything on any level.
* means that there is an energy expander on that level.
Your first level is very easy. Get the sword, which is to the left from where you start and then go to the exit which just to the right of where you start. Practice your sword techniques on the guard. Remember to watch for unstable floors.
Level 2 *
Straightforward. Watch out for floor spikes. Beware of the blue potion which will DECREASE your life count. There is an energy expander here so don't forget to get it.
Level 3 *
This will be one of the toughest levels. From where you start, go to the right and climb to the top using the center segment. Now, you must do a jump of faith to the right. You will find that there is a floor when you land. You will also discover a step-block which will open the gate far to the left. There is also a energy expander in the area to the right. When you are ready, jump on the step-block and BURN RUBBER to the left! You will have little time before the door starts to close. Do a running jump over the large hole then one final jump near the door and hang on to that ledge. Hopefully, the door will almost be closed so you can pull yourself up. After that, it is very straightfoward. When you confront the LIVE<< skeleton, keep hitting until it falls off the ledge. Then climb down after it and keep hitting it until it falls to it's doom.
Level 4 *
Very straightforward. Watch out for loose floors and be sure to get the energy expander. When you confront the mirror, you will have to execute a run-jump through it. You will pass through but your shadow will come out the other side and will create a lot of trouble for you.
Level 5 *
Straightforward. There is an energy expander here but you will soon find out what will happen to it. You will have to experiment with this level before you can finish it.
Weiter mit: Komplettlösung Prince of Persia 89: Seite 2
Übersicht: alle Komplettlösungen
Sony gegen Microsoft: Das langjährige Duell geht 2016 in eine neue Runde. Beide Hersteller liefern dieses Jahr neue (...) mehr
So lange wartet ihr schon, endlich ist es soweit. In der kommenden Woche erscheint das seit vor vielen Jahren angek&uum (...) mehr
Holt euch Keys für Gigantic