12. Go immediately to the fish market. The fishmonger will now give Batman the information that will make the Penguin's HQ available on the Batmobile map (Batman can now go to the Penguin's HQ, but he will not be able to go inside yet; but soon).
13. Go to Shreck's office. Click on the desk. Click on the memo and scan it.
14. Return to the Batcave and enter the evidence into the evidence monitor. View and extrapolate the memo. This will open up Selina Kyle's apartment.
15. Go to Selina Kyle's and click on the floor on the left side of the screen. Click on the photocopy of the memo and take it. Return to the Batcave, view the memo, and go to Wayne Manor to make it Day 5.
16. Click on the news monitor and watch the Penguin tell Batman about his videotape. You must get that tape!
17. Go to the mayor's office, click on the desk and take the remodeling plans.
18. Go to Shreck's office, click on the globe and the drawer, and the memo. Scan it.
19. Return to the Batcave and enter the evidence into the computer. View and extrapolate the remodeling plans. This will make it possible to get into the Penguin's HQ. Go to Wayne Manor to make it Day 6.
20. Go to the Penguin's HQ. There will be an acrobat to fight. Stay at normal fighting until the acrobat leaves, or use the sonic batarang. After the fight, click on the air-duct grille on the wall. Click on the Penguin's desk, and take the videotape (if you don't get this by Day 6, you game will be over).
21. Go to Selina Kyle's and click on her counter. Click on the floppy disk and take it (the newspaper clipping is extraneous).
22. Return to the Batcave and enter the evidence. Go to Wayne Manor to make it Day 7.
23. Go to Shreck's office and click on the desk. Click on the blueprints and scan them.
24. Go to Selina Kyle's and click on the floor on the left side of the screen. Take both newspaper clippings.
25. Return to the Batcave and enter the evidence. View and extrapolate the newsclippings about the Ice Princess (according to Konami, Batman will be unable to rescue her without doing this). Go to Wayne Manor to make it Day 8.
26. Go to Shreck's office. According to Konami, you should now see a cutscene of Batman saving the Ice Princess, or failing to rescue her if you are too late or did something wrong (I've never been able to save the Ice Princess, but it doesn't seem to make a difference in the game. To be true to the movie, the Ice Princess must die. But being true to the movie was apparently not a priority with the game designers).
27. Return to the Batmobile and click on the map. Click on any location and the Penguin will take control of the car. You will now see and combination of fast driving, the Penguin's taunts, and really poor pictures of the Batmobile out of control. Watch and wait for the Batmissile to return to the Batcave automatically.
Weiter mit: Komplettlösung Batman Returns: Day 9
Wisst ihr, in wessen Hintern man Feuerpfeile findet? Oder, wie ihr als junger Link das legendäre N64-Spiel Zelda - (...) mehr
(Bildquelle: NeoGaf) So schnell kann's gehen. Heute Vormittag noch ein Leak und daraus resultierend ein Gerücht, j (...) mehr