vieleicht die Readme-Datei lesen
hab ich beim ersten Mal auch falsch gemacht
ich kopier dir die Readme-Datei mal:
Particle Effects Version 1.2
1.0 - Initial release with 51 particle effects.
1.2 - Shadows removed on all cubes, as well as centered versions of all
the water fountains.
How to install:
1) You should have extracted the 'Nuclear Fish's Particle Effects v1.2'
folder to somewhere on your desktop, (NOT into Style/Themed, as many
people have done).
2) Make sure all previous versions of my set are deleted from
3) Place the 'NF Particle Effects' folder into the Atari/RCT3/Style/Themed
folder as you would do with any custom scenery set.
4) Open up the 'FRW Files' folder.
5) Place the six files within it into the Atari/RCT3/ParticleEffects
6) Do not try to rename any of the files or folders, as that really
will screw everything up.
NOTE: If you already have v1.0 of this set, there is no need to do steps
4 and 5.
You will find the set under generic scenery in the scenery
objects menu. When placing, they appear as small black cubes,
but as soon as you close the scenery window the disappear
and you are left just with the particles.
One known problem is when you use the camera route editor with my
particles, the black cubes still appear. To solve this, see this post: