PTExplorer is a tool that will let you edit paint tool files for svr2010 on your PC allowing you
to import your own images
So here's the sequence of events that will work,
1. Transfer your .PT (Paint Tool) file to PC and extract images using PTExplorer as (*.bmp)
2. Open the bmps in PSP or Photoshop and edit them
Remember that since black is the transparent color in the in-game pallette you need to change the
black slightly in PS so it doesnt appear as a transparent in game.
3. Save the bmps of the same size & color depth.
4. Reimport the bmps into the .pt file to slots of your choice with PTExplorer, but don't use
5. Save the *.PT file from PTExplorer
6. Use modio to rehash and resign the .pt file
7. Transfer it to the XBox using Xplorer360, overwriting the old Paint Tool .pt file
8. Go to the Paint Tool in-game: the game will detect a corrupted file and when asked to
overwrite the file, do it! The game will correct the file, make slot 0 the default logo,
but keep the other logo's intact.
Frage gestellt am
23. Januar 2010 um 15:06 von ronnbg