Save the game frequently; make sure you save at the beginning of each day to minimize repeating steps in case you make a mistake. Also, save each game under a different name. All evidence must be entered into the evidence monitor; you should always view and extrapolate all evidence. When you return to the Batcave at the end of each day, go to the vault and replace your costume as needed. A good time to change is when you costume's defensive or offensive capacities are below 50%.
1. Go to the vault and then go to the utility belt monitor and load a gauntlet, rope, batarang, bolo batarang, sonic batarang, lockpick, knockout gas, and scanner.
2. Go immediately to the Plaza (you must arrive at the Plaza by 8:00pm). Now jump down to street level.
3. Fight the acrobat (this is not a crucial step, although if you want to win, use the sonic batarang. Next up is the fire-breather: use the bolo batarang to subdue him. Interrogate, and choose explanation . This will get Batman a fish (!).
4. If you miss your chance to interrogate the firebreather, you can use the bolo or sonic batarang to interrogate the fat clown. Choose leader to get the fish.
5. Return to the Batcave and enter the fish into the evidence monitor, then select view and extrapolate . Now you have access to the fishmarket on the Batmobile map.
6. Leave the computer and click the on the left side of the Batcave (Wayne Manor). Click on yes to make it Day 2. Click the left button to make the new day window go away.
7. Go to the Fish Market (it will only be open from 6:00pm - 7:00pm and 5:00am - 6:00am; odd hours for a fishmarket, as far as I'm concerned). The fishmonger will tell Batman about the fish obtained from the Red Triangle Circus gang. This will allow access to the zoo.
8. Go immediately to the zoo. Click on Arctic World. Click on the ledge with spikes on the left side of the screen. Take the videotape and return to the Batcave. (The videotape is available only until 8:00pm.)
9. Enter the videotape into the evidence monitor, then select view on the evidence monitor. This opens up Shreck's office. Click on Wayne Manor to make it Day 3.
10. Take the Batmobile and go to Shreck's office. When on the rooftop, click on the door on the right side of the screen to enter the office. Click on the globe, then on the drawer. Click on the note, then 'scan' it. (Never take evidence from Shreck's office, or no more will ever appear there, and you're screwed.)
11. Return to the Batcave and enter the note into the evidence monitor. View the note (this is the first step to finding the Penguin's new headquarters). Go to Wayne Manor to make it day 4.
Übersicht: alle Komplettlösungen
Wer sich heute ein Spiel kauft, kann davon ausgehen, dass es dazu einen "Day One"-Patch gibt oder er gar nur den Zugang (...) mehr
Mewtu war gestern: Der ehemalige Endgegner der Ex-Raids in Pokémon Go kann noch bis zum 23. Oktober in normalen (...) mehr